- The 2017-18 Scholarship Application deadline has passed. The 2018-2019 Scholarship Application will open January 2018.
- After you register for an account, you will be able to sign in and work on your scholarship application until the deadline. As you work on the application, your progress will be automatically saved each time you logout.
- Scholarships will require additional documents, which are submitted online. Scholarship applications are not considered complete unless the application is electronically submitted by the student and all documents are received by March 2nd.
- All scholarship applications will require (at a minimum):
- A completed online scholarship application
- Two letters of recommendation
- A brief essay
- Always read the instructions for a scholarship before applying.
- We encourage all students to apply for scholarships through the Delta College Scholarship Program. Scholarships are awarded for many reasons including major, financial need, program completion and academic performance. You must apply to be considered, so PLEASE APPLY!
- If you need additional help with your scholarship, please contact our Scholarship Specialist, Jennifer Dionne.
Scholarship Donors – Process for Creating a Scholarship
- Printable step by step guide (.pdf)
- How do I Establish a Scholarship at Delta?
- Who do I contact if I have questions about my scholarship?
Office of Financial Aid, Scholarships & Veterans Services Box: #111
5151 Pacific Avenue
Stockton, CA 95207
Phone: (209)954-5151 Ext. 6131
Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.